This week the gentlemen discuss Canadian beer, millennial’s ineptitude with formal wear etiquette, fake Canadian bowling and read some quirky listener mail. Also, Matt Paxton of A&E’s hit show “Hoarders” drops in to chat about being a cleaning expert, finding 80 cats in a freezer, stumbling upon 1 million dollars in gold, uncovering a stolen $300K Monet painting in an attic, and his latest project “Legacy Navigator."
- Matt Paxton: Twitter | Facebook | Legacy Navigator
- Matt Paxton’s Hoarders Reel
- Crazy Cat Lady Clip
- Matt’s Book “The Secret Lives of Hoarders”
- Matt’s Podcast “5 Decisions Away”
- The Fake George W. Bush Episode
- Jordan’s Yelp Reviews
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!