It’s St-Patrick’s Day! It’s also the 2 year anniversary of the podcast. Join the gents as they reminisce, listen to disturbing voicemails, talks about surviving on Taco Bell sauce packets and Varsity Blues. Also, author and psychologist Dr. Shawn T. Smith stops by to talk about “healthy masculinity,” his book “The Tactical Guide to Women,” and some of the new APA “Guidelines for Practice with Men and Boys.”
Filtering by Tag: Psychology
This week the gentlemen discuss Canadian beer, millennial’s ineptitude with formal wear etiquette, fake Canadian bowling and read some quirky listener mail. Also, Matt Paxton of A&E’s hit show “Hoarders” drops in to chat about being a cleaning expert, finding 80 cats in a freezer, stumbling upon 1 million dollars in gold, uncovering a stolen $300K Monet painting in an attic, and his latest project “Legacy Navigator."
- Matt Paxton: Twitter | Facebook | Legacy Navigator
- Matt Paxton’s Hoarders Reel
- Crazy Cat Lady Clip
- Matt’s Book “The Secret Lives of Hoarders”
- Matt’s Podcast “5 Decisions Away”
- The Fake George W. Bush Episode
- Jordan’s Yelp Reviews
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!
In this episode the guys discuss Canada's recall on 154 proof gin, Forrest Gump haircuts, the evil YouTube Prank Parents and the Orwellian Hulu series "The Handmaid's Tale." Also, Licensed Therapist Eric Anderson stops by to talk about manly mental health, getting help with sex addiction, the portrayal of therapists in movies and answers the question on everyone's minds... is John a sociopath?