In this episode, resident therapist Eric Anderson guest co-hosts and they discuss growing up in the punk scene, Netflix’s new harassment policy and a pet black widow named “Broccoli.” Also, the legendary punk rock frontman of MxPx, Mike Herrera, drops in to talk about his band, their brand new album, having an international record while in High School, a producer coming up with weird excuses to avoid their recording sessions, that time they did a Taylor Swift cover and being featured on the series finale of “Fixer Upper.”
Filtering by Tag: Eric Anderson
In this extra special Christmas special (that’s a lot of special), the Gentleman have a slam bang show cooked up for you. Jordan, Johnny Boy and The Don donate this episode’s proceeds to “Operation Homefront” as they discuss their favorite Christmas films, holiday memories and their best and worst Christmas gifts of all time. Also, a rotating door of guests stop by including Tanner Guzy, John Lehr, Zach Anner, Rick Shick, Eric Anderson, Jason Jaggard and Walker Lamond! Not to mention a live musical performance by Fred Monslow, and interview with an Elf from the North Pole and a Gentleman’s “Holiday Stocking Stuffer Guide” with Douglas Smythe of Phoenix Shaving.
- Support "Operation Homefront" this Christmas by becoming a Patron on our Patreon
- The Mega Christmas Giveaway!!!
- "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Fred Monslow
- "The Christmas Shoes" by Fred Mosnlow
- Douglas Smythe's Extended and Uncut Interview
- I'd Lather Be Shaving Holiday Special and Gift Guide
- Operation Homefront
- Music in this episode from Greg McKnight's album "The Holly and Ivory"
- The Pourmen
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
In this episode the guys discuss Canada's recall on 154 proof gin, Forrest Gump haircuts, the evil YouTube Prank Parents and the Orwellian Hulu series "The Handmaid's Tale." Also, Licensed Therapist Eric Anderson stops by to talk about manly mental health, getting help with sex addiction, the portrayal of therapists in movies and answers the question on everyone's minds... is John a sociopath?