It’s St-Patrick’s Day! It’s also the 2 year anniversary of the podcast. Join the gents as they reminisce, listen to disturbing voicemails, talks about surviving on Taco Bell sauce packets and Varsity Blues. Also, author and psychologist Dr. Shawn T. Smith stops by to talk about “healthy masculinity,” his book “The Tactical Guide to Women,” and some of the new APA “Guidelines for Practice with Men and Boys.”
Filtering by Tag: Relationships
In this episode the Gentleman try Moonshine and talk about Johnny Boy’s hitchhiking adventure, Jason Segel being up to no good at a local grocery store and a creepy robot that was assaulted by seedy nerds at a European tech fair. Also, Jon Cipiti drops in to chat about his fascinating new documentary film “The Dating Project” that follows a group of singles as they navigate dating in the 21st century, and he shares some wisdom he learned along the way.
- Jon Cipiti | Instagram | The Dating Project
- Stillhouse Moonshine
- Camp Cariboo
- Robot Assaulted by Barbarians at Tech Fair
- Instagram Giveaway
- Join the Scofflaws in the upcoming GoRuck Challenge!
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!