In this Christmas special, Jordan and The Don discuss triggering classic Christmas songs and stories, why Donovan’s nickname was “Fuller” as a child and Payless’ high end shoe store stunt. They also kick off their Scofflaw Christmas gift guide and consume way too much Lagavulin for one episode.
Filtering by Tag: Pipes
In this extra special Christmas special (that’s a lot of special), the Gentleman have a slam bang show cooked up for you. Jordan, Johnny Boy and The Don donate this episode’s proceeds to “Operation Homefront” as they discuss their favorite Christmas films, holiday memories and their best and worst Christmas gifts of all time. Also, a rotating door of guests stop by including Tanner Guzy, John Lehr, Zach Anner, Rick Shick, Eric Anderson, Jason Jaggard and Walker Lamond! Not to mention a live musical performance by Fred Monslow, and interview with an Elf from the North Pole and a Gentleman’s “Holiday Stocking Stuffer Guide” with Douglas Smythe of Phoenix Shaving.
- Support "Operation Homefront" this Christmas by becoming a Patron on our Patreon
- The Mega Christmas Giveaway!!!
- "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Fred Monslow
- "The Christmas Shoes" by Fred Mosnlow
- Douglas Smythe's Extended and Uncut Interview
- I'd Lather Be Shaving Holiday Special and Gift Guide
- Operation Homefront
- Music in this episode from Greg McKnight's album "The Holly and Ivory"
- The Pourmen
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
Enjoy this Holiday-themed episode on during your Thanksgiving weekend travels. In this show the Gentleman discuss Black Friday origins, terrible Trump impressions, experiencing life from your smartphone, Butterball’s help hilarious hotline and Superman’s terrible CGI mustache removal. Also Aa Black Friday Deals Expert comes on to help our listeners get the best out of the shopping day, and Scott of Aristocob joins us to talk about International Corn Cob Pipe Month, the fascinating history and tradition of corn cob pipes and why it is truly every man’s favorite smoke.
This week the gentlemen discuss what it means to be a reluctant Canadian, the weird subculture of cooking with city air pollution as a food ingredient and why Donovan has never seen "Schindler's List." Also, JD Cole, tobacconist and co host of the popular podcast "Country Squire Radio" stops by to talk about the history and significance of the pipe smoking hobby and what the new FDA regulations mean for pipe enthusiasts.
Launching on St-Patty’s day, this first episode is a brief introduction to the hosts Jordan Crowder, John Goodman and Donovan Fowler as they discuss plans for the new show, Catholic debauchery, Michael Moore's weird hat-wearing habits, cherry tobacco and the meaning of the word scofflaw.
- Follow Jordan: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Follow John: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Follow Donovan: Instagram | Facebook
- Jordan's Yelp Reviews: http://jordancrowder.yelp.com
- Clark Gable Pic: http://bit.ly/GSPgable
- Peterson Killarney Pipe: http://bit.ly/GSPkillarney
- Country Gentleman Pipe: http://bit.ly/GSPcob
- Pipe Tool: http://bit.ly/GSPczech
- Pipe Cleaners: http://bit.ly/GSPcleaner
- Los Angeles Pipe Club: http://bit.ly/GSPlapc
- Country Squire Radio: http://bit.ly/GSPsquire
- The Pourmen: http://bit.ly/GSPpourmen