Ep #9: The Last Surviving Blockbuster and Comedian John Lehr (aka The Geico Caveman)
This week Jordan hosts from The Lone Star State while Donovan burns down his apartment and John gets snowed in. They discuss the last Blockbuster on the planet, Canada sucking and an existential San Francisco bathroom user. Also, improv comedian John Lehr stops by to chat about his early work with Noah Baumbach, becoming the Geico Caveman, converting to Judaism and his hilarious improvised western on hulu, “Quick Draw.”
- John Lehr: IMDb | Twitter | Facebook | Howler.tv
- Blockbusters still open?
- Kicking & Screaming Criterion Edition
- Quick Draw on Hulu
- Comedic Lectures
- Jordan's Yelp Reviews:
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!