Ep #10: Ebay Moon Rocks and Brett McKay of The Art of Manliness!
This week the gentlemen discuss Canada’s construction strike, a moon rock court battle with NASA and Donovan’s secret addiction to “America’s Next Top Model.” Also, Brett McKay of The Art of Manliness stops by to chat about his new book, the strenuous life, why you should go to church (even if you’re an atheist) and takes questions from listeners.
- Brett McKay: The Art of Manliness
- Briarville Pipe Repair
- Canadian Construction Strike
- Being There
- Tyra’s Vaseline Meltdown
- Ebay Moon Rocks
- Jordan’s Yelp Reviews
- AOM: How to End A Conversation Video
- AOM: Why You Should Go to Church
- The Strenuous Life
- Illustrated Art of Manliness
- AOM: Starting Strength Videos
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!