In this episode, Lady Scofflaw guest co-hosts with Jordan and The Don. They discuss “Professor What’s-His-Nuts,” choosing your own nickname, pole dancing for elementary schoolers and the laws they would scoff if they could scoff laws. Also filmmaker Matt D’Avella drops in to chat about his film “Minimalism” on Netflix, what it means to be a minimalist in a digital age, and his awesome podcast, “The Ground Up Show.”
Filtering by Tag: Guest Host
This week comedian Zach Anner guest hosts with the Scofflaws as they discuss free lovin’ surfs, Richard Branson’s space escepades, Chipotle lawsuit settlements and pretentious coffee filter recycling. Also Zach discusses his new paperback edition of his book “If At Birth You Don’t Succeed,” his old comedy troupe with Jordan, his role on ABC’s “Speechless” and what it means to be a creator with Cerebral Palsy (the sexiest of the palsies.)
- Zach Anner: YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Smart Coffee Maker
- The Wingmen
- Wheelchair Batman Auditions for Superman
- Jordan's Yelp Reviews
- Handicap Stall
- If At Birth You Don’t Succeed
- Speechless on ABC
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download Zach's audiobook for free at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!