In this episode, the Gents are finally back in the saddle after a silent few months. They discuss a woman delivering her own baby in a Turkey hotel, the 30 year old manchild who was sued by his parents for rent and Donovan’s experience in the Bear Grylls Survival Challenge. Also, comedian Bobby Henline stops in to chat about his awesome new company “Freedom Hard,” and they talk whiskey, cigars, coffee enemas, and his role as Pyro Paulie on “Shameless.”
Filtering by Tag: Bobby Henline
This week the gentlemen discuss the Gorilla on the loose in Los Angeles, Tarantulas with girlfriends and homophobic bears. Also, Bobby Henline, wounded warrior, burn survivor, stand-up comic and motivational speaker stops by to talk about his comedy, his military service, working with Lewis Black and Zach Galifianakis on ”Comedy Warriors” and his 50 state “Run Like You're On Fire” Tour for veteran charities.
- Bobby Henline: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Bravo748
- Gorilla in Los Angeles
- Bobby's Stand-Up Comedy
- Comedy Warriors
- Run Like You're On Fire Tour
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!