Ep #24: Creepy Spacey and Joel Scrivner, author of “WINology”
In this installment, 2/3 of the Scofflaws have a cold and discuss their newly acquired “old man coughs,” dangerous Remembrance Day poppy pins, loosing sights on a spider right before bed time, Stranger Things 2, the unethical movie business and speculate whether Kevin Spacey is a closeted Republican. Also speaker, author and International Taekwondo Champion Joel Scrivner stops by to discuss is book “WINology,” how to think like a champion and apply those principals to your life and work, and recounts the time he went full ninja on someone in an Oklahoma Taco Bell.
- Joel Scrivner | WINology
- Joel kicks a water bottle off a kid's head
- Join the Scofflaws in the upcoming GoRuck Challenge!
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!