Ep #22: Aging Punks and Walker Lamond of “Rules For My Unborn Son"
This week the Scofflaws are joined by guest cohost and resident Therapist Eric Anderson. They discuss John finding a 12 year old SD card containing someone else’s family photos, Eric and Jordan’s Punk Rock adventures at 30, and spouses who scold husbands for what they’ve done in their dreams. Also, Walker Lamond, author of “Rules For My Unborn Son” stops by to chat about his blog going viral and being turned into a book, his old documentary on The New York Dolls and the gents suggest some new rules the the next edition of his book.
- Walker Lamond
- Rules for My Unborn Son
- Rules for My Newborn Daughter
- Eric Anderson Counseling
- Campus Boys
- New York Dolls: On The Lip
- Instagram Giveaway
- Join the Scofflaws in the upcoming GoRuck Challenge!
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!