Ep #20: Smokin' Ranger Panties and Jason McCarthy of GoRuck!
In this jam packed episode the guys discuss Jordan’s silky Ranger Panties, a horror-filled VHS Video Rental Art Installation, the awesomeness of the “IT” movie remake and why M. Night Shyamalan is both an amazing and terrible film director. Also, Jason McCarthy, former Green Beret and founder of GoRuck stops by to talk about the fitness subculture of “rucking” based on Special Forces training, his sweet backpacks and the history of the GoRuck Challenge.
- Join the Scofflaws in the upcoming GoRuck Challenge!
- "Because a Little Bug went Ka-Choo!"
- Ranger Panties
- Slashback Video Store
- M. Night Shyamalan's Pompous Interview
- Jordan's Yelp Reviews
- Black Bot Aftershave Giveaway
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!