In this extra special Christmas special (that’s a lot of special), the Gentleman have a slam bang show cooked up for you. Jordan, Johnny Boy and The Don donate this episode’s proceeds to “Operation Homefront” as they discuss their favorite Christmas films, holiday memories and their best and worst Christmas gifts of all time. Also, a rotating door of guests stop by including Tanner Guzy, John Lehr, Zach Anner, Rick Shick, Eric Anderson, Jason Jaggard and Walker Lamond! Not to mention a live musical performance by Fred Monslow, and interview with an Elf from the North Pole and a Gentleman’s “Holiday Stocking Stuffer Guide” with Douglas Smythe of Phoenix Shaving.
- Support "Operation Homefront" this Christmas by becoming a Patron on our Patreon
- The Mega Christmas Giveaway!!!
- "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Fred Monslow
- "The Christmas Shoes" by Fred Mosnlow
- Douglas Smythe's Extended and Uncut Interview
- I'd Lather Be Shaving Holiday Special and Gift Guide
- Operation Homefront
- Music in this episode from Greg McKnight's album "The Holly and Ivory"
- The Pourmen
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!