In this episode the Gentleman try Moonshine and talk about Johnny Boy’s hitchhiking adventure, Jason Segel being up to no good at a local grocery store and a creepy robot that was assaulted by seedy nerds at a European tech fair. Also, Jon Cipiti drops in to chat about his fascinating new documentary film “The Dating Project” that follows a group of singles as they navigate dating in the 21st century, and he shares some wisdom he learned along the way.
- Jon Cipiti | Instagram | The Dating Project
- Stillhouse Moonshine
- Camp Cariboo
- Robot Assaulted by Barbarians at Tech Fair
- Instagram Giveaway
- Join the Scofflaws in the upcoming GoRuck Challenge!
- The Pourmen
- Support the show on Patreon
- Get some GentScofflaw swag
- Check out Phoenix Shaving for the finest shaving accoutrements!
- Download a free audiobook at audibletrial.com/gentscofflaw!